Friday, February 5, 2010

This Is It

First of all, yes the title is an allusion to the late Michael Jackson's released film documenting his rehearsals in preparation for his out of this world final concert tour.  And, the title has nothing to do with anything.  I simply wanted to title something "This Is It" ever since I recently viewed the film with the same title.

I believe I have come up with a solution for my lack of posting.  Often times I will have a thought or think of a question and write it down with the intent to write about it at some point.  Most of the time these ideas stay in the form of a blank Word document with only the title or first line or two written.  My solution is to post these questions and ideas on here and then follow up with a few more thoughts.  Nothing too elaborate, but something far more productive than what is currently being done to address the oh-so-many thoughts circulating in my head that result from the exposure to the minds of intellectual giants in the classroom and the church.

My next post will be a quick reference guide to several musings in which I will then begin to elaborate on.

Faith.Hope.Love.

No comments: